Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Experiences

Today I remembered that the first day of class you asked me if I had ever travelled abroad. I told you I had only been to Tacna. Well, today I interviewed some teachers that have been to London and asked them to tell me a little bit about their experiences with the weatherthere.
Here is what they said:

Gerardo Ñancupán : “The climate of London was very similar to Santiago. It wasn’t that cold. "
“There was no mist. The mist is a myth.”

Jessica Contreras : “What caught my attention was that everything was gray: the trees, the buildings. It seemed that there was no natural sunlight.”
“I found the weather very predictable. If the morning was cloudy you knew that at some point during that day it was going to rain.”
“Another thing that caught my attention was that it was frosty everywhere, the trees, etc.”

Neha Jagwani: “When I went in May, it was springtime, but the weather was very unreliable. It was very hot for a few hours, then it suddenly changed to a gentle shower, then it became chilly and windy.”

PICTURES COMING SOON

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi....todäy class was delicious the ..easter eggs ...mmmm....I like free competence¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

have a nice easter everyone¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ç
!

bye bye see you then.

Marcelo Galvez said...

Hello. I´m apologize to miss the class today because I woke up too late first (at 7:50) and after that I was in the computer laboratory trying to finish a difficult translation for Miss Rebecca´s class today.

I would like eaten those Easter eggs....ñam ñam!!!!

Well...It´s good to share a lot about this worried problem that is global warming.I´m really concerned about it and I expect to do something for stop this menace that affects all the mankind

See ya!!!

Unknown said...

hello everyone!!
enjoy the weekend and spend time with your family...if you are lucky...do it.
bye kisses