Friday, April 6, 2007

Calendar and Google groups

Hi, everybody!
Today I added a Google Calendar to our blog.
Check it. I hope this could be a useful tool to help you stay informed of all relevant events, tests, etc. you may think relevant to publish.
Please scroll down and click on the events. If you do that, a new window will open with detailed information about the event.
You can also use it to publish other events like .
I will try to keep it updated, but it is a lot of work so if any one wants to volunteer to be in charge of this, I really appreciate it.
I am also creating Google Groups so we can make a productive use of that feature.
In order to create these groups, I need your gmail address so, send me an email including the following information:

1. Your name (I have received emails in which the student never mentions his/her name and the email address is something like "imthegreatreggaettonmaster@hotmail.com". I am not Mary Poppins so please write your name somewhere inside the message)

2. Your gmail email address (the one you use to comment - I DO NOT need your password)

3. Another email to contact you. (Don't worry I will not add you to my msn :)!!!)

The ideal email would be something like:

Hi, miss!
This is Roberto Rojas.
My gmail is hola@gmail.com
I also have a hotmail account which is hola@hotmail.com
See you in class.
Bye.


Well, that's all for now.
See you soon!
Bye.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hi!
when do we have to do this?, i mean, the information.
and what is "the google groups"?
bye...
have a nice weekend, i hope you receive a lot of easter eggs.
have fun!

Unknown said...

miss in the description section of the calendar ( about the test)it says WEATHER CHALLENGE" WICH VOCABULARY WORDS? THE WORDS THAT WERE ON THE WEATHERCLASSROOM PAGE OR.....
BYE!

viovio said...

Just the words you chose. (All groups)I'll post the files as soon as I have the grades.

Google groups is a type of community in which you may send messages to all or some of the members. You can chat, there´s a discussion board, etc.
I want to do that mainly because of the grades. If I post your grades here you will see each other grades and I don't like it. I prefer to send grades to each person or group and if they want to share them it's up to them.

Unknown said...

hi, miss! my name is Constaza Briones the e-mail that I've created for this class is meretaste@gmail.com
and the another one where you can contact me is meretaste@yahoo.com
that's all
bye

Unknown said...

Hi
I send u an email with my information.
i think that the google calendar was a great idea,really cool ;D

viovio said...

Thank you for your support.
See you!

carlamabel said...

hi miss...

my name is carla cepeda...my mails are: mabel.cepi@gmail.com and mabel_cepi@hotmail.com..


see you...byebye

carlamabel said...

I loved the calendar...and I've alredy made my own...!!!


I'm terrible to remember dates and commitments..so this its awsome for me...!!!


thanks!!..

byebye

Ricardéx said...

this is a really good tool,
thaks for your support miss,
you're very nice.... kD
see you tomorrow!

Marcelo Galvez said...

Hi: Great idea about the Google calendary...it´´s more structured but I think the blog must be changed to a beautiful form.....ha!!!!

Ah.....I forgot....My name is Marcelo Galvez and here my emails:

titomarcelo10@hotmail.com
titomarcelo10@gmail.com

And my flog.... www.fotolog.com/titomarcelo

See ya!!!

Marcela said...

hi miss
i find the idea of the calendar very well because we all can have at a hand all the dates of the tests.
thanks

Marcela