Monday, April 30, 2007

This week

Hi!
Remember, on Wednesday we have the Intensive test.

For Thursday we have two homeworks:

1. Workshop 1: This must be done.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgmvk7jn_7827pk4g

2. Summarizing a Text: This document consists of 21 pages and is now at Picachu photocopy center. I can also email it to you if you want. I'm uploading it at SIGA also, but that might take a while. This document must be read for Thursday's class since we will discuss it and use it to start producing summaries.

Today we reviewed the handout about APA Referencing System. We did some exercises and finished with that.

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What workshop??? I don´t have idea what you mean with that :S!!!!


p.s:I have the Natura lipgloss you bought,I´ll bring it tomorrow
Bye!

viovio said...

OK Daniela, thank you.
I have posted a link to the file.
Bye

carlamabel said...

I printed the workshop..is like a homework??? do we need to do what it says???

and about the text that we need to take fotocopies from is the one in spanish?? the thick one?

byebye..

viovio said...

No. The handout is called "Summarizing a text."
Yes, it is a homework.

Unknown said...

Hi miss. I write because I will not go to classes this week, I'm ill and I'm in bed.

well it's for that reason that I will not be able to do the workshop

well see you next monday

Daniela M.


*_ßye!_*

Unknown said...

Hi!
I wanted to have a little message. Maybe you already know that I'm not going back.But I want to say that i really had a good time with you and that I hope to see you maybe, next year If everything is ok. So i'm going to miss you, I already miss you.
Kisses.

viovio said...

Natalia,
I'm really sorry to hear that.
Well, you have my mail.
Drop me a line anytime. Even if it's just chatting.
We'll really miss you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Remember anything I can help you please don't hesitate to ask.
Violeta