Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oral Presentations

Today we had the presentation of "No more no less".
Pictures coming soon. :)
It was a consistent presentation. I really appreciate the effort you put into it.
I would also appreciate if you could send me a copy of your ppt and the glossary to my email. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow we'll continue. Please come early.
Ah, and Miss Rebecca kindly agreed to let us use her class to finish with the presentations (just in case we need it).
So we'll do one hour, then you have a quiz with Miss Michelle and then we'll continue with our presentations.

Please, I expect you to be an attentive audience. Everybody likes to be heard.

I am aware that your anxiety levels will be higher than normal just don't panic and you'll be alright.

----------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER!! you have to hand in the grades.
Teachers are usually reluctant to this kind of evaluation for different reasons.
BUT
I'm confident that you're mature enough to be objective so DON'T PROVE ME WRONG. :x

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This week was my first one in class and today I heard to my presentations' classmates... and I think it was very interesting of that way.

Unknown said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oral presentations were very good an creative ........
nice nice
good bye
hugs and hisses

Marcela said...

hi miss
well i haven`t been in classes because of my operation but now i am and with recarged batteries :)
see you