Thursday, March 22, 2007


Hi, there!
Pictures at last!
Here we find "No more, no less" after their presentation.
Don't they look cool?
Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the camera today. My sincere apologies to the other groups. I'll find a way to make it up to you.
Well, today Jose volunteered to be encharged of giving yellow cards. This will be so until Thursday, April 5th. That day we'll appoint another person for this task.
Ah, and I decided to submit myself to the cards too. So, if you catch me speaking in Spanish, please, don't be afraid to tell on me.
Thank you again for the effort you put into your presentations. They were all interesting and informative.
Have a great week!
See you soon.
Bye.
"Live for today... plan for tomorrow... party tonight!!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello...
Our group "No more no less" finished the task assigned last class,so we´re going to send u an e-mail with the translation and also the weather stuff.
Are we going to have classes this weak?,´cus i´m not aware of the activities >__<

Hope u are o.k
see ya`

Ricardéx said...

lOl ----> They look very nice,
Hugo is the only one among the girls,
i enjoyed their presentation, but,
there was a Big Bum! of information...
In spite of this, it was interesting.
Im very sad because we won´t have classes this week KD xXD
See you soon & all the best!!!

carlamabel said...

miss I have a question...i went to "juanito 's fotocopy" and they weren't there..an i went to the department and the secretary told me i should take fotocopies of the pages..but that there was one that wasn't there..so i should come back later..

i must have the fotocopies before class???

there's no way for u 2 put them on "SIGA" ????

TAKE CARE..BYEBYE

viovio said...

Well, you have a week to make the copies.
I can't upload them because I don't have them in a file.
As far as I know, I gave Cristina a book and the number of the pages you had to make copies of(all chapter 2).
All you had to do was to ask for the book and Xerox copy all the chapter.
I'll go tomorrow and make it a booklet and it will be in my folder at Picachu photocopy center.
Anyway, if I manage to scan them I might post them here and at SIGA, but that's not for sure.
Bye.

Unknown said...

hi...
The presentation of "no more no less" was very nice, congratulationsfor you.
well, see you in class..