Monday, April 9, 2007

English breakfast

How would you like it to have breakfast together this Thursday in the classroom? I could take the bread, butter and cheese, and you could volunteer to take the tea, coffee, etc.
Let's talk about it tomorrow in class. You can also take a camera to the classroom and take pictures of all of us to post later here (the day of the breakfast, not tomorrow :) ).

Remember that this Thursday we have the last review so, don't forget to have your questions written in case there's something you don't understand.
Bring the two handouts solved so we can correct any mistake and you can receive relevant feedback before the test.

Here you can download the "Review handouts". Take a look at them because there's some new information.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgmvk7jn_24gzhnb8

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgmvk7jn_25c98hmx


Well, I haven't received any revised translation, except the one from Los Dormilones. There's definitely going to be some translation on the test so be prepared.

See you tomorrow in class.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is new!
I like your idea miss.Are you going to tell us something about it?....it will be a nice thursday.

ñoñistica said...

I think is a good idea,well a coffe is always good in the morning
byeeeee

Marcelo Galvez said...

Well,it´s a great idea. An opportunity to know more about our classmates (again) and the "new" ones,like Daniela and Cony!!!

I´m agree with the breakfast.....I prefer the day after the first test

Bye!!!

Unknown said...

But miss.
We did these reviews.Do we have to do something else?

viovio said...

Well, don't forget to read the highlighted parts of these documents. They contain instructions on how to organize your answers.
Natalia, well, not everybody has studied as you have. Some students need to be pushed and reminded again and again.
That's why a teacher's job is never easy. As a teacher, I have to create things from which you can all benefit even though you have so divergent learning styles and habits.
If you already answered all questions, you can send me a copy and I can comment on your answers.
You can also review the new booklet.
Thank you for posting, and tomorrow we will talk about the breakfast.
Bye.

Unknown said...

hi
miss!..I will take something for the breakfast...I dont know what..bye

Unknown said...

Yeah miss :D, I`m agree with my classmates, it`s a good idea
we can all bring things to eat and share them :)

byee

Unknown said...

hi , it´s a great idea, I will buy some cookies I think, but I like it I never take breakfast in the morning I´m always late je.
bye

Ricardéx said...

it's a great idea, because when we go to class early in the morning, we are so sleepy...and the coffe give us the energy to get the ideas better... see you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Is interesting because we could talk about other things is a diferent moment...

Unknown said...

I'm agree with the breakfast!!! I think it's a good idea for talking about another things and knowing you a bit more...